SEQUENCE TEXT STRUCTURE DIGITAL ACTIVITY READING ESCAPE CHALLENGE
This digital sequencing/chronological activity is a new and fun way to engage and challenge your students to improve their ability to identify the sequencing/chronological structure in a text. The resource includes everything you need to teach sequencing/chronological and practice using a fun escape room-style challenge.
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
Included in your purchase:
- A Google Slides presentation that shares information on the sequencing/chronological text structure, where it's most commonly used, and how to identify it with examples.
- An original narrative backstory that puts students within the story and sets up the digital escape room challenge.
- Google Slides to guide the lesson and activity with instructional slides, activity prompts, the narrative story text, the story conclusion slides, and an answer key for easy review.
- An interactive, paperless escape-room style challenge where students must use their sequencing/chronological skills to complete the challenge.
- A password-protected PDF file where students can check their work. If they are correct, the conclusion slides will appear!
How it works:
- Start by using the Google Slides to guide you through each element of the lesson and activity. The slides will help you teach the sequencing/chronological skills, introduce the story and challenge, and review the answers.
- Read the narrative story to hook students and introduce the challenge.
- Once you taught the sequencing/chronological skills and read the story, students are ready to try the digital escape-room style reading challenge!
- When students successfully solve the challenge, they can check their work with the included password-protected PDF file which will reveal the conclusion to the story if they are correct.
© Presto Plans © Limitless Lessons