PERSUASIVE WRITING PRESENTATION & HANDOUTS
Use these Common Core aligned resources to help your students improve their persuasive writing!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• An 27 slide Powerpoint presentation that guides you through the entire lesson. The presentation covers the following information:
- What is persuasive writing?
- Why use persuasive writing
- Real life examples
- Choosing a topic
- Audience and Purpose
- Persuasive Language
- Persuasive essay structure (hook, thesis, body, conclusion)
- Logos, Ethos, Pathos
• A page of topics that are high interest to middle & high school students
• An easy-to-use outline for students to plan their writing
• A post-writing self-assessment check-list for students
© Presto Plans