DIGITAL VALENTINE'S DAY WRITING: WRITING A BREAK UP LETTER OR TEXT MESSAGE
Teach your students how to write the perfect break-up letter or text message with this fun, digital anti-Valentine's Day writing resource!
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
HOW IT WORKS:
Students first learn what to include in the perfect break-up letter or text (instruction slide included). After they develop two fictional characters who are breaking up, they complete some pre-writing digitally to share information about the couple's relationship, personality traits, and relationship issues. Then, they use the pre-writing organizer slide to develop an outline for the letter or text message! Once they are ready to write, two good copy slides are included.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• A 16 slide teacher slideshow to guide the entire lesson.
• An information slide detailing what makes the perfect break up letter (slide for text messages is also included).
• A pre-writing planning slide to develop the characters and the relationship backstory (text and letter).
• A pre-writing planning slide to develop an outline for writing (text and letter).
• Visually appealing good copy slides for both text and letter.
© Presto Plans