VALENTINE'S DAY ESCAPE ROOM TEAM BUILDER: LOVE POTION DISASTER
Use this Valentine's Day escape room to help foster classroom community and improve team building and problem solving skills. The resource includes everything you need to facilitate the activity in your classroom.
This works well as a Valentine's Day activity, but it can also be used at any time of the year.
HOW IT WORKS
Students read the one-page back story that introduces the escape room. When a love potion is accidentally added to the school dance punch, the teachers start acting strangely. The custodian is dancing with a broom, the music teacher is belting out love songs, and another teacher even drops down on one knee to propose! They must solve puzzles, riddles, and tasks to find the ingredients needed to make the antidote that will reverse the effects and save the dance.
Students will use a response booklet to record their answers to the puzzles/riddles as they circulate the room to different stations.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Detailed teacher instructions for setting up the room and facilitating the escape room
• A one-page narrative back story to set up the escape room
• Signs for each of the six stations
• Student instructions for each of the six stations in the form of short poems
• All the materials students need for each station (spelling sort cards, concealed capitalization challenge, homophone cards, cipher wheel, multiple-choice mystery word reveal, pictogram rebus puzzle cards, encryption, student instruction cards, envelopes, station markers, and much more!)
• A student answer booklet where the group can record the ingredients needed for the antidote and the instructions they need to use it
• A teacher answer key you can use to check the work to determine the winner
© Presto Plans