If you are a teacher who loves a good grammar joke, these posters are for you. Not only will these 10 posters make you laugh, but they will also help to brighten up your classroom! My students really get a kick out of these (if they get the joke of course!).
POSTERS INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• When comforting a grammar teacher, I always say softly "There, Their, They're".
• Bad spellers of the world untie!
• It's "Before", not "B4". You speak English, not Bingo!
• Question mark: "What's Wrong", Exclamation Mark: "NOTHING'S WRONG
• Notice: Toilet ONLY for DISABLED ELDERLY PREGNANT CHILDREN. Commas, use them.
• Warning! I am silently correcting your grammar.
• You had me at your proper use of "You're".
• "Let's eat Grandpa!" "Let's eat, Grandpa" Punctuation Saves Lives.
• I'm so adjective, I verb nouns!
• I think we should break up. It's not you; it's your grammar.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE POSTERS
• My students loved these and I caught them looking at them and snickering all year. These were great decorations/learning tools.
• Hysterical! Just what the doctor ordered!
• I've had these up for a year and the kids STILL laugh about them. Thanks!
© Presto Plans