TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD INTRODUCTION PRESENTATION
Introduce students to To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee with this ready-to-use presentation that provides discussion questions, author biography, genre information, historical context and much more!
The 24-slide PowerPoint presentation is the perfect way to prepare students for reading. It contains the following information:
- Short interactive warm-up activity
- Novel genre information (bildungsroman)
- Relevant biographical information about Harper Lee
- Novel predictions based on the title/cover activity prompt
- Language in the novel
- Detailed historical context slides on the Great Depression, racism in the South, Jim Crow Laws, lynching, economic oppression, the Scottsboro Trials, the Civil Rights Movement, and more!
© Presto Plans