THE WORLD IS TOO MUCH WITH US POETRY LESSON & ACTIVITIES (WILLIAM WORDSWORTH)
Introduce students to one of William Wordsworth's most famous poems, The World Is Too Much With Us. This poem elicits lots of great discussion from students about the role that industrialization and technology plays in our world.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• A 15 slide PowerPoint presentation that guides you though all aspects of the lesson.
• Analysis questions assignment with detailed answer key
• A poetry annotation checklist
• A blank template of the poem for students to annotate (using the checklist)
• A detailed annotated teacher copy of the poem to review with your students.
• A journal response assignment that allows students to explore whether the message of this poem still rings true today.
© Presto Plans