STORY ELEMENTS PRESENTATION, REVIEW GAME, & QUIZ
Prepare your students for the short stories or a novel they will read by purchasing this mini-unit that helps them understand the most important terms they need to analyze literary fiction!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A Powerpoint presentation which reviews all of the short story elements (also includes some review questions for formative assessment). The presentation covers the following terms:
→ Plot Diagram (all elements covered)
→ Conflict (4 types)
→ Point of View (First, Third & Omniscient)
→ Irony (3 types)
• A fill in the blank sheet that the students can use to take notes from the presentation
• An interactive review game called "Who Wants To Be A Literary Terms Expert"
• Answer sheets for the game so all students can participate
• Humorous Certificates for students who win the game!
• A quiz based off the notes given in class (key included)
• A detailed lesson plan for how to implement the resources
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
♥ When I buy from you, I always know I'm purchasing a product my students will love. Your products make introducing new skills fun.
♥ I absolutely love the way you have organized this lesson. Thank you for making my job easier!
♥ When I eventually win the lottery, one of my first stops will be your store. I love all your resources!
© Presto Plans