IDIOM PROMPTS FOR WRITING OR DISCUSSION
This resource is sure to get even your most reluctant students speaking or writing. The product includes everything you need to spark up friendly discussion or inspire writing in the classroom using common English idioms. This would work well in any class, but would be particularly useful for ESL / ELL students.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• 63 printable cards with different discussion prompts or writing prompts. Each prompt contains an English idiom, so students will learn the meaning of the idiom through writing or speaking.
EXAMPLE PROMPTS INCLUDED
• Are you someone who usually jumps on the bandwagon?
• Describe a time when you had to burn the midnight oil.
• What is something that gets under your skin?
• Name a time you, or someone else, went the extra mile.
• Do you clam up when you have to speak in front of a group?
• What is something that you think is a piece of cake?
© Presto Plans