DIGITAL NONFICTION ARTICLE AND ACTIVITIES INFORMATIONAL TEXT: FELIX BAUMGARTNER
Use this digital nonfiction article, lesson, and activities bundle to meet your informational text standards. The paperless resource includes everything you need to teach, assess, and practice close and critical nonfiction reading. The article included is about the record-setting parachute jumper Felix Baumgartner.
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
Please note that this is included in my Nonfiction Article of the Week Full-Year Program.
Included in your purchase:
- A teacher slideshow presentation in Google Slides format that guides you through each element of the lesson. The slides include pre-reading discussion questions, prompts for each of the activities, answer keys for review, and a related video link.
- An original nonfiction article in digital format on the topic of Felix Baumgartner that your students will love.
- A digital reading response assignment that allows students to dig deeper into the text and meet informational text curriculum standards.
- A detailed teacher answer key for easy marking or class review.
- A link to a related video and a video writing prompt for students to make a text-to-self connection.
- A digital creative assignment where students must chronicle Felix Baumgartner’s adventures from idea to post-jump by drawing and captioning his social media pictures.
© Presto Plans