THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME BY RICHARD CONNELL SHORT STORY PRESENTATION & ACTIVITIES
Introduce students to The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell with these ready-to-use short story resources.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
- A 30 slide PowerPoint presentation that walks you through the lesson (author biography, discussion, analysis notes, and much more).
- A print-ready full text of the short story with graphics
- A board game for students that asks basic comprehension, vocabulary, and analysis questions.
- Mapping out Ship Trap Island (students use text evidence to map out the island)
- Figurative Language Hunt assignment (labelling figurative language from the story)
- Guided analysis assignment where students examine different literary elements from the text (answer key in presentation)
- General Zaroff's hunting log creative writing assignment (students write from Zaroff's perspective at different points in the story.
© Presto Plans