POETRY ONE PAGER ASSIGNMENT
Have your students show their understanding and analysis of any poem you are reading by assigning a one-pager. One-pagers allow students to show their creativity by displaying specific expected elements about a poem visually on one single sheet of paper.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
• An instruction sheet that explains what a one-pager is and outlines what they need to include on their paper.
• A variety of templates that students can use if they don't want to use a blank sheet of paper.
• Presentation slides that explain the assignment to students.
• An editable rubric that makes for easy marking
• A student sample that you can show your students as an example
© Presto Plans