THE OPEN WINDOW BY SAKI DIGITAL SHORT STORY RESOURCES
Teach The Open Window by Saki with these ready to use teaching resources. This story is always a hit with my students, and this resource has absolutely everything you need!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 32 slide Google Slides presentation that guides you through the lesson. It includes an author biography, discussion questions and answers, analysis notes, and video clips!
• A digital pre-reading vocabulary in context assignment that gives students the background knowledge they need to understand the story.
• A plot diagram assignment where students outline the story according to the plot diagram.
• Digital analysis questions that allow students to dig deeper into the story to show their comprehension and analysis.
• A creative letter writing assignment where students take on the role of Mr. Nutell who writes a letter to his sister after he leaves Vera's house.