THE OPEN WINDOW BY SAKI PRESENTATION & ASSIGNMENTS
Enter Vera's mischievous world of ghost stories with the short story, The Open Window, by Saki. This story is always a hit with my students, and this resource has absolutely everything you need!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 30 slide Powerpoint presentation that guides you through the lesson. The Powerpoint includes an author biography, vocabulary, discussion questions and answers, analysis notes, and video clips!
• A pre-reading vocabulary in context assignment that gives students the background knowledge they need to understand the story.
• A show what you know assignment with 5 analysis questions (answers are provided in the Powerpoint and a printable answer key is also included)
• A creative letter writing assignment that students will love!
• A plot diagram assignment with answer key
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
♥ Loved this unit. It worked great for my OCS English class. They were very involved and the activities were good for them. Thank you for the resources.
♥ Great for my students! Visually pleasing and provided enough guidelines to avoid confusion.
♥ Great! Hard text for my students...your scaffolding was helpful!
♥ This was a great addition to my lesson! The students enjoyed using the handouts.
© Presto Plans