END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITY PASSPORT STATIONS
This resource is perfect way to wrap up any course at the end of a school year or semester. It allows students to demonstrate what they learned in different ways and reflect on their behaviour and performance in the class.
HOW IT WORKS:
Students get their own personal passport and 'travel' to four different stations in the room to complete an assignment. Once they have completed it, they pass it in to you, you stamp it or sign it (stamps not included), and they move to the next station!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• Blank Passport Template
• Comic Strip Stamp Sheet (students must create a comic that reflects content learned in the course)
• New Terms Stamp Sheet (students must write 4 content terms they learned, definition, and draw an image)
• Reflection Stamp Sheet (students must reflect on their behaviour and academic performance)
• Brochure Stamp Sheet (students must make a brochure for the next class coming in. They give a preview of the course and suggestions for success).
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
• Excellent alternate assessment for students especially when kids are tested out! Using for my 9th grade WORLD class to allow them to express learning in their own way! Thank you!
• This will be really fun to do as an end of year activity. Can't wait...thank you for making the end of year easy on me.
• The kids loved this activity!!
© Presto Plans