DRAMA ACTIVITY INTERACTIVE READING CHALLENGE ESCAPE
This drama activity is a new and fun way to engage and challenge your students to improve their understanding of drama. The resource includes everything you need to teach drama and practice using a fun escape room style challenge.
Included in your purchase:
- A teacher presentation that shares information on the elements of dramatic writing, dramatic devices, forms, and characterization.
- An original narrative backstory that puts students within the story and sets up the escape room challenge.
- A presentation to guide the lesson and activity with instructional slides, activity prompts, the narrative story text, the story conclusion slides, and an answer key for easy review.
- An interactive escape-room style challenge where students must use their understanding of drama to complete the challenge.
How it works:
- Start by using the presentation slides to guide you through each element of the lesson and activity. The slides will help you teach drama, introduce the story and challenge, and review the answers.
- Read the narrative story as a class to hook students and introduce the challenge.
- Once you taught the drama skills and read the story, students are ready to try the escape-room style reading challenge!
- When students successfully solve the challenge, you can share the conclusion slides which will wrap up the narrative story.
© Presto Plans © Limitless Lessons