DIGITAL ONE PAGER FOR FICTION SHORT STORIES OR NOVELS
Have your students show their understanding and analysis of any short story or novel you are reading by assigning a digital one-pager. Digital one-pagers allow students to show their creativity by displaying specific expected elements about a text visually on one single Google Slide.
This is a Google resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• An instruction slide that explains what a digital one-pager is and outlines what they need to include on their slide
• A tech tips page which outlines all of the tools they can use on Google Slides to design their digital one-pager
• A variety of digital templates that students can use if they don’t want to use a blank slide
• Google Slides presentation that explains the assignment in detail to students
• An editable digital rubric that makes for easy marking
• A student sample that you can show your students as an example as well as a time-lapse video so they can see the process from start to finish
© Presto Plans