USING ME AND I GRAMMAR ACTIVITY INTERACTIVE ESCAPE CHALLENGE
This me vs. I grammar challenge is a new and fun way to engage your students and improve their understanding of when to use me and I using an escape room style challenge. The resource includes everything you need to teach, assess, and practice when to use me and I with your students.
Included in your purchase:
- A pre-assessment quiz with teacher answer key
- An original narrative backstory that puts students within the story and sets up the challenge
- A Powerpoint presentation to guide the lesson and activity with instructional slides, activity prompts, the narrative story text, story conclusion slides, and an answer keys for review
- An interactive escape-room style challenge where students must use their knowledge of the difference between using I and me to complete the challenge
How it works:
- Start by assigning the quiz to check your students’ understanding of the topic before you begin.
- Use the Powerpoint presentation to guide you through each element of the lesson and activity. The slides will help you teach the grammar concept, introduce the story and challenge, and review the answers.
- Read the narrative story as a class to hook students and introduce the challenge.
- Once you have completed the quiz, taught the grammar concept, and read the story, students are ready to try the grammar challenge!
- When students find the answer, you can share the conclusion slides to wrap up the story.
- Want to check to see if your students’ understanding of the concept has improved? Assign the pre-assessment quiz again after they have completed the challenge to see if they have improved.
© Presto Plans © Limitless Lessons