THE SNIPER BY LIAM O'FLAHERTY DIGITAL SHORT STORY PRESENTATION & ACTIVITIES
Introduce students to The Sniper by Liam O’Flaherty with these ready-to-use digital short story resources.
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
- A 27 slide Google Slides presentation that comes complete with slides on the author’s biography, pre-reading and post-reading discussion questions, analysis questions and answers, class activities, and much more.
- A digital nonfiction article that gives historical context for the story along with a corresponding digital comprehension assignment (answer key included).
- A digital vocabulary matching game where students reveal secret mystery words with included answer key.
- Engaging digital analysis questions with an included answer key.
- An army report digital project that gets students to reflect and write on the events of the story.
- A digital prequel writing assignment where students write creatively about the events leading up to those in the story.
- A digital letter-writing project that gets students thinking and writing through the lens of the story’s protagonist.
- A digital figurative language activity where students identify literary devices from a series of quotes from the story with an included answer key.
- A digital plot diagram game that challenges the students to map out The Sniper’s plot structure to reveal a secret numerical code.
© Presto Plans