THE ROAD NOT TAKEN BY ROBERT FROST ACTIVITY
Bring poetry to life in your classroom by using this unique assignment for Robert Frost's poem "The Road Not Taken" that your students will love.
HOW IT WORKS
After students read the poem and have recorded their interpretations along the side, they will take all of the individual words from Frost's poem and rearrange them (or some of them) to create a whole new poem! I was amazed with the variety of poems that my students came up with.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A post-reading page for the poem which allows students to record their interpretations.
• Teacher instructions for the 'Robert Frost Rearranged' assignment.
• Each individual word from the poem in table format for easy cutting
• Student instructions
• Good copy sheet for students to display work
• Poster that students can put their work under. Looks great on a bulletin board!
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY
♥ Just saw this on Pinterest! Perfect timing. Trying to squeeze in a quick poetry unit (before end of year portfolio's) and this activity will go along well with the poetry analysis activity I already do with this poem! LOVED the idea!!
♥ Fabulous product! I can't wait to use this with my students. I really like the analysis page before the great hands-on activity. We will display student work in the hallway for sure!
♥ What a fun way to spice up poetry! Thank you!
© Presto Plans