THE NECKLACE GUY DE MAUPASSANT DIGITAL SHORT STORY RESOURCES | DISTANCE LEARNING
Introduce students to The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant with these ready-to-use digital short story resources.
Included in your purchase:
- A 34 Google Slides presentation that walks you through the lesson (author biography, discussion, analysis notes, and much more).
- A Pre-reading quote reflection activity to get the students thinking about some of the themes found in the text.
- A digital reading comprehension quiz in Google Forms with an answer key.
- A digital vocabulary matching game where students move digital pieces to reveal the secret mystery word.
- Analysis Questions with answer key provide.
- A digital collage assignment illustrating students' interpretation of luxury in comparison to luxury in the short story.
- A digital found poetry assignment where students use the words copied directly from The Necklace to form their own poetic creation.
- A digital characterization assignment with answer key where students analyze Mathilde’s personal qualities and support their choices with examples from the text.
- A Non-fiction Google Slide article to inform students of French class society with an interactive Venn diagram compare and contrast activity.
- A social media profile assignment where students write posts from Mathilde's perspective at different points in the story.
- A police report digital writing activity with template.
- A final creative writing Epilogue digital writing activity.