THE MONKEY'S PAW BY W.W. JACOBS DIGITAL SHORT STORY RESOURCES
The Monkey's Paw by W.W. Jacobs is a mysterious and frightening short story that is sure to catch your students' attention. This resource has absolutely everything you need to teach the story. It works great as a Halloween lesson, but can be used at any time in the year. Be careful what you wish for!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 30 slide Google Slides presentation that guides you through all elements of the lesson with an author's biography, discussion questions, analysis, and much more.
• A digital pre-reading vocabulary in context assignment that gives students the background knowledge they need to understand the story.
• Digital analysis questions with 5 analysis questions that allow students to dig deeper into the text.
• A digital character analysis assignment using the "It Says, I Say, And So" method.
• A final digital creative assignment where students finish the cliffhanger by writing an alternate ending to the spooky story.