MLA FORMATTING: PRESENTATION, EDITING ACTIVITY, CITATION PRACTICE, & TASK CARDS
Help guide your students through the process of understanding MLA formatting with these ready-to-use resources (MLA 8th edition)
Included in your purchase:
- A 48 slide PowerPoint presentation that walks students through the most important elements of MLA formatting, integrating quotations and citations, and the works cited page.
- A student sample essay page with errors that students correct as you go through the presentation. (a corrected version also included).
- A Works Cited organizer that students can use during the presentation to create their first citation using a book from your classroom.
- An MLA student reference handbook they can refer to as they are formatting their essay.
- MLA task cards that you can use as an editing station for students to review their essay one last time to ensure they have followed formatting rules.
© Presto Plans