HALLOWEEN ESCAPE ROOM ZOMBIE TEACHER PRINT AND DIGITAL BUNDLE
Use this digital and print Halloween escape room to help foster classroom community and improve team-building and problem-solving skills. It can be used in English class as it incorporates some ELA skills, but can also work for any other subject!
The best part is that your purchase comes with a hand-drawn video, created by the talented John Spencer, that introduces the escape room and tells the back story to hook students in!
The digital version is a Google resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
HOW IT WORKS
Students watch a video that introduces the escape room back story. They arrive at school to learn that their teacher has been transformed into a zombie. They find a book in the library on zombies, but the page with the ingredients they need to save their teacher has been ripped out. They must solve puzzles and riddles in the book to find what they need to save their teacher!
Students use a response booklet or the answer slides to record their answers to the puzzles/riddles as they circulate the room to different stations.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Detailed teacher instructions for setting up the room and facilitating the escape room for the print version. Instructions are included for students in the digital version.
• Signs for each of the six stations
• Student instructions for each of the six stations (digital and print)
• All the print materials students need for each station (mazes, rebus puzzle cards, homophone strips, spelling search card, jigsaw puzzles, student instruction cards, envelopes, station markers and much more!)
• All of the digital slides students need with movable pieces, digital puzzles and cards, and more.
• A student answer booklet or slides where the group can record the codes and keys they find.
• A teacher answer key you can use to check the work to determine the winner.
The videos and resources in this resource are for single-classroom use and are not to be uploaded to the Internet in any format without permission from the creators. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.