DIGITAL POETRY ONE PAGER ASSIGNMENT FOR GOOGLE DRIVE | DISTANCE LEARNING
Have your students show their understanding and analysis of any poem you are reading by assigning a digital one-pager. Digital one-pagers allow students to show their creativity by displaying specific expected elements about a poem visually on one single Google Slide.
This is a Google resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• An instruction slide that explains what a digital one-pager is and outlines what they need to include on their slide
• A tech tips page which outlines all of the tools they can use on Google Slide to design their digital one-pager
• A variety of digital templates that students can use if they don’t want to use a blank sheet of paper
• Google Slides presentation that explain the assignment to students
• An editable rubric that makes for easy marking
• A student sample that you can show your students as an example as well as a time-lapse video so they can see the process from start to finish
© Presto Plans