DIGITAL CHRISTMAS GRAMMAR ACTIVITY | DISTANCE LEARNING
This digital Christmas grammar resource allows students to edit grammar, spelling, and punctuation in a fun and modern way! Students will have the chance to read some of their favorite Christmas characters' social media updates to find errors, correct them, and give reasons for their corrections!
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• 14 Digital social media for students to edit (Google Slides format)
• Detailed answer key with reasoning for all edits in Google Slides format for easy review
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This product can be used in a few different ways:
1. Christmas Edit Edit Of The Day,: Introduce one of the updates to your class each day for the 14 days leading up to Christmas break. Everyone makes a digital copy and makes the edits and reasoning on their own (or you can do it in groups or pairs). Then you can use the Google Slides answers to go over the update together as a class and come to a consensus.
2. Christmas Writing Centers: Include devices at a writing center where students can work on edits as part of a stations activity.
3. Pair Work: Assign each pair of students a Christmas digital task card and have them complete it together. Then each pair can present the update to the class, and share what edits they made. The class can give further suggestions.
4. Group Work: Assign a group of three or four students one of the Christmas digital updates and have them come to an agreement about the edits to make and the rewritten sentence. The group can present the update to the class when they are finished.
© Presto Plans