CHRISTMAS POETRY WRITING ACTIVITY: ACROSTIC POETRY
CHRISTMAS POETRY WRITING ACTIVITY ACROSTIC POETRY: Shake up your poetry unit during the Christmas season with this unique and fun acrostic poetry writing activity!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Print out all the sheets and pass them out to your students randomly. Each student gets a different sheet with different Christmas themed acrostic poetry topic!
2. Give them 2 minutes to write the first line of the poem
3. They write their name, crumple up the paper into a ball, and throw it to the front of the classroom. Everyone goes up to the front to grab a different “snowball” and returns to their desks.
4. After the poem is done, it is returned to the first person who completes a good copy of the poem.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Detailed Teacher Instructions
• 30 Different pages with different topics.
© Presto Plans