APOSTROPHES DIGITAL PRESENTATION & ACTIVITIES
Help your students understand and practice apostrophe rules with this ready-to-use digital resource.
This resource will help students master the following 3 apostrophe rules: Use an apostrophe to show possession, to show omission of letters or mark contractions, and to show, in some cases, that a letter, symbol, or number is plural.
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
- A 29 slide Google Slides presentation that introduces students to the three apostrophe rules with examples and practice for each.
- A digital student booklet for reference. The booklet contains the rules as well as an example sentence for each.
- A task card activity where students can apply the information they learned. There are 24 digital task cards included as well as a student response slide. The digital cards have different tasks:
- Determining if a sentence uses apostrophes correctly or incorrectly
- Rewriting sentences and correcting apostrophe errors
- Choosing which sentence uses apostrophes properly
- Matching sentences to the apostrophe rule they use.
- Teacher answer key
© Presto Plans