ALL SUMMER IN A DAY BY RAY BRADBURY DIGITAL SHORT STORY RESOURCES
Introduce students to All Summer in a Day by Ray Bradbury with these ready-to-use digital short story resources.
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
Included in your purchase:
- A 35 slide Google slides presentation that walks you through the lesson (author biography, discussion, analysis notes, and much more).
- Basic reading comprehension digital quiz to check student understanding (Google Forms format)
- Fun and engaging digital simile and metaphor sorting game/puzzle with a mystery code word students have to uncover (answer key provided).
- Vocabulary in context digital practice assignment (answer key provided).
- Digital poetry writing assignment (antonym diamante and quatrain).
- Margo characterization digital assignment that requires students to find text evidence and make inferences (answer key provided).
- Digital setting and mood graphic organizer. Students find examples of descriptions of the setting, illustrate it, and explain how it impacts the mood of the story (answer key provided).
- Post cards from Venus digital activity where students write two postcards from Margo to her friends back home on Earth.
- Guided analysis digital activity where students use prompts in the presentation to work together as a group to analyze literary elements (answer key provided).
- Margot’s Medical Evaluation digital assignment where students read a non-fiction article and consider if Margo is suffering from seasonal affective disorder.
- Final digital creative project where students create a brochure or information sheet that persuades the people of Earth to move to Venus. Ethos, Pathos, and Logos information sheet is included
© Presto Plans