THE LEAP BY LOUISE ERDRICH DIGITAL SHORT STORY PRESENTATION & ACTIVITIES
Introduce students to The Leap by Louise Erdrich with these ready-to-use digital short story resources.
This is a digital resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, Google Classroom, or online education.
Included in your purchase:
- A 21 slide Google Slides presentation that walks you through the lesson (author biography, discussion, question responses, activity prompts, and much more).
- A digital vocabulary matching game where students work to reveal the secret mystery word. (modified version included)
- A literary devices digital sorting activity where students sort examples of metaphor, simile, and personification examples from the text.
- Analysis questions with answer key provided.
- Flying Avalon digital Poster creative project where students create a promotional poster for the act.
- Oral story-telling digital creative assignment where students share a story about their lives in the oral tradition.
- A newspaper digital article writing assignment where students write an article about Anna, the narrator's mother.
© Presto Plans